Friday, September 23, 2011

Rootless skin





It would be nice to live in the early ages before science and religion, facts, air travel... Spending unlimited time wondering if the firmament is a solid cover, and what lies between the earth and the sky.

These days it feels like all brilliant things have been said and discovered and repeated a thousand times, and there isn't even time to think of anything new because I'm tangled up in a schizophrenic frenzy just trying to catch up with all that has been, and I'll never even finish that.

And even when I'm not trying my thoughts are of mundane superficial things like finding a birthday dress which is really annoying because I am wanting to think and do other things, but I have to deal with one thought at a time and some of these just, linger for really long and take up more than their fair share of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment